Background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meeting Mr. QuaintHeart

It's been almost a decade since I met Mr. QuaintHeart and instantly decided that he was the one. He is not the kind of product that sits on a shelve waiting to be picked up, so I was not all surprised to be faced with a minor obstacle in the form of a FaintHeart who could not quite make up her mind: To marry or not to marry Mr. QuaintHeart.

No such doubt presented itself to me. I moved swiftly and resolutely, eliminated my competition (with fair means!) and... the rest is history.

We were married two years later, having had to sit out a longish period of separation due to a shockingly bad labour market which would not allow Mr. QuaintHeart to move to Europe with me. It was a situation both of us found unbearable. One day I decided I would wait no more, packed my bags and simply moved to India, where we have stayed ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment